Tuesday 13 February 2018

Vintage models - a Castle and Two Houses


Here are a few really nice models. I happened to come across them and tried them out right away with great results.

Right click on the images and 'save' to your computer and then you are ready to print them out.


The castle is fairly challenging, I'd put it at medium/difficult to assemble and takes a couple of hours at least. It is probably easier to assemble most of it before gluing it on to the base. Also I printed it out on A3 size paper and it's still pretty small! 




I've made the first one and it is perfect to place on my desk. I'll post a picture of it shortly. Please let me know if these files don't work! These houses are easy to assemble.
Have fun -- and look for some birds coming along in the next post!! 🙋

5 comments:

  1. Heather, your paper craft is great. I just found your page . Surprised that there are no comments on any of the post I looked at. So here is at least one. Keep up the great fun!
    efb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Though I'm not using papercraft as much now with lockdown (online school ...sigh) you can be sure that all of the models I post are tested by me and have my approval!!

      Delete
  2. OBRIGADA POR COMPARTILHAS ESSAS BELEZURAS.
    DEUS TE ABENÇOE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stuff! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The castle is way too small. It feels like a big build scaled down. You should split parts to 2 sheets of paper to make it bigger.
    Also resolution is too small. It's nice folding direction is marked down, but at that resolution it's hard to see.

    ReplyDelete