Tuesday 8 May 2018

Paper cars and princesses!!

PRINTABLE TEMPLATES ADDED!! UPDATED!! 



Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great time with paper models and other fun stuff!




Today I'm sharing two princesses with you. They are so nice and they stand up on their own, too!

Click here to go to the Disney page. Print the templates below with right click and 'save...'. 

Click the car above to save the image, a good simple model. And here is a motorcycle too! This one is more challenging and takes some figuring out.


As always, have fun!! 🙏😊


11 comments:

  1. I'm in need of a paper truck to pull my paper camper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can make one but sadly im anonymous

      Delete
  2. Hi Veronica, would the SUV truck on this page work? It's the 3rd model down on this page I'm sending. Otherwise, I'd be happy to look for a different kind of truck! https://papercraftmom.blogspot.com/2017/11/printable-paper-cars.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man that nascar is awesom good !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH DANG THAT ACTUALLY WORKED!!! THE BVLUE CAR IS A HECKITY YES

    ReplyDelete
  5. is my time correct its supposed to be 10:30 here, but nice cars

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, thank you for the motorcycle car yay

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats an OP car man dude,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright, nice cars and princesses. and I am a expert in papercars but i'm not active rn so names: frederick robinson

    ReplyDelete