Tuesday 13 February 2018

Birds and Koi Fish!!!

I'm so excited to share these links.  I spend a lot of time searching for great models, and then taking them over to my students in the art room. These two are super appealing and really well done. I would say these are both medium/difficult. For younger kids it might be nice to make them a bit larger. For the Koi fish I preferred only making the fish that is not curved. It is printed out on a page with a rock. There are three fish in total, and the two that are curved didn't come out as well for me. Maybe it would be easier if I tried it a bit larger, but I haven't yet.

Bird on a beautiful stand. Download the PDF files here http://www.akafuku.co.jp/fun/papercraft/







The Koi fish are on the same page as the bird. The site is in Japanese, but it's straightforward to download the pdf files for the templates and the instructions. 

Enjoy!!!! 🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment